Audit Changes Made in Calibration Control
Find this feature in the Utilities tab of the ribbon menu.
Determine how many records are shown using the combo box on the left-hand side and search for a specific record using the search bar on the right-hand side. Filter options are the same as other grids, and can be found in the row under the coloumn headers. Each column has a default search option of "Contains", and hover the curser over the row to reveal other filter otpions.
Columns of the Change Log Grid
- Change Time: The date that the change took place.
- User: When sign-in mode is enabled, this will show the user who made the change.
- Person: The full name of the User profile.
- Dialog: The dialog box in which the change occured.
- Computer: Which computer made the change.
- Change Detail: An auto-generated description of the change that was made in the database.
Last updated: 28 Nov 2017