Audit Changes Made in Calibration Control
The Change Log grid shows a complete list of all the changes made within the program, including time, date, user, and technical information. Find this feature in the Utilities tab of the ribbon menu.
Determine how many records are shown using the combo box on the left-hand side and search for a specific record using the search bar on the right-hand side. Filter options are the same as other grids, and can be found in the row under the column headers. Each column has a default search option of "Contains", and hover the curser over the row to reveal other filter options.
Columns of the Change Log Grid
- Change Time: Date and time that the change took place.
- User: When sign-in mode is enabled, this will show the name of the user who made the change.
- Person: The full name of the User profile who made the change.
- Dialog: The dialog box in which the change occurred.
- Computer: Which computer the change was made on.
- Change Detail: An auto-generated description of the change that was made in the database.
Last Updated: 11 March 2019