Audit Changes Made in Calibration Control
The Change Log grid shows a complete list of all the changes made within the program, including time, date, user, and technical information. Find this feature in the Data Grids tab of the ribbon menu.
Determine how many records are shown using the combo box on the left-hand side and search for a specific record using the search bar on the right-hand side. Filter options are the same as other grids, and can be found in the row under the column headers; enable or disable the Filter row feature by right-clicking in the grid to bring up the context menu and toggling the [Filter Row] option. Each column has a default search option of "Contains", and hover the curser over the row to reveal a drop-down box and the clear filter button.
Columns of the Change Log Grid
- Change Time: Date and time that the change took place.
- User: When sign-in mode is enabled, this will show the name of the user who made the change.
- Dialog: The dialog box in which the change occurred.
- Change Detail: An auto-generated description of the change that was made in the database.
- Person: The full name of the User profile who made the change.
- Computer: Which computer the change was made on.
Last Updated: 19 August 2019