Download Calibration Control
Two Simple Steps - No Salesman Required!
Everybody downloads Calibration Control the same way, whether you are a prospective user ready to start a fully-featured free trial, or you are an existing customer installing on a new computer!
New to Calibration Control?
You can begin working in just 5 minutes because Calibration Control (our Calibration Management Software) is FREE for 30-days. Later, after you receive a license PRODUCT KEY (click here for pricing), you can continue using the same blank database you start working with today! That means you will not need to re-enter data from your trial period. You can also start up with (or switch to) a sample database so you can explore using software features without affecting your true data!
Step 1: Web Sign-In
- Create a Free Web Account with a valid Email Address (involves a Confirmation step)
- Sign-in to Website to access our Calibration Control Download page.
Step 2: Download & Install
- Download & install the current version of Calibration Control
- Download & install the required MS Database Connectivity Drivers
More Questions? Need Help?
No problem! You've got options . . .
- Check out our Help Topics for everything to do with Calibration Control!
- Contact us via Phone or Email. We're in California!
- Easily schedule a Free Demo screen share customized just for you & your questions
- Refer to some quick Frequently Asked Questions for brief QA short answers
- The Minimum Requirements has the technical stuff necessary for your system
- The Article Library are helpful resources (with even more technical stuff)
Looking for an Older Version?
Why not upgrade and make work easier with all the improvements and new features made available in the current version? Ape Software has been around for 30 YEARS, so if your version is also decades old, take a tour of what you're missing by signing up for a free demo! If you are re-installing a slightly older version, try visiting the Download Archives or contact us for more help.