Download Calibration Control
Two Simple Steps - No Salesman Required!
Everybody downloads Calibration Control the same way, whether you are a prospective user starting a fully-featured free trial, or you are an existing customer installing on a new computer!
New to Calibration Control?
You can begin working in just 5 minutes because Calibration Control (our Calibration Management Software) is FREE for 30-days. Later, after you receive a license PRODUCT KEY (click here for pricing), you can continue using the same blank database you start working with today! This means you won't have to re-enter data from a trial period. Switch back & forth between a blank and a sample database so you can explore features without affecting any true data!
Watch our video at the bottom for downloading & installing Calibration Control.
Step 1: Web Sign-In
- Create a Free Web Account with a valid Email Address (involves a Confirmation step)
Step 2: Download & Install
- Download & install the current version of Calibration Control
- Download & install the MS Database Connectivity Drivers
More Questions? Need Help?
No problem! You've got options . . .
- Check out the CC Help Topics for everything to do with Calibration Control!
- Contact Ape Software. We're in California!
- Arrange for a free demonstration, customized for you & your questions
- Screen share with quick remote desktop support
- FAQs are quick answers to most common short questions
- The Minimum Requirements lists all the necessary technical stuff
- The Article Library has helpful literature on miscelleanous basics
Looking for an Older Version?
Why not upgrade and make work easier with modern features available in the most current version? Ape Software has been around for 30 YEARS, so if your version is also decades old, browse through some of what you've been missing, and sign up for a free live demo!
Downloading and Installing Calibration Control