See which users or machines (i.e., computers) are currently using or have used the software.
The Sessions grid shows all the current sessions (default) or all past sessions and displays the following fields, among others:
- Session Start: When the user signed in.
- Session End: When the user signed out. If this field is blank the session is still active or was interrupted (e.g., network interrupted). When the user for an interrupted session signs in again, the previous session with a blank 'Session End' field will automatically close (receive a date and time) and the 'Interrupted' checkbox will be ticked to indicate an ungraceful exit.
- User Name: Displays the name of the User (e.g., Admin) of the Session. A blank 'User Name' field indicates that the Session was conducted while User Authentication was disabled (i.e., Machine Authentication).
- Person: Displays the name of the person from the Person table record linked to the User record at the time of the Session. If this field is blank while the User Name field is not, it means that the User record was not linked to a Person record.
- Machine: Shows the name of the machine (computer) the session was conducted from.
- Bumped: This box is checked if the session was Bumped (terminated by another User).
- Interrupted: This box is checked when the session was ended ungracefully (e.g., software not shut down normally or network interrupted).
Refer to the article on Licensing and Authentication for larger perspective.