Access All The Label Fields
Understanding labels fields in Calibration Control
Understand and follow these guidelines to get the most out of printing labels with our calibration management software (Calibration Control).
- Label Basics: If you haven't done so already, be sure to cover the basics of label printing by watching the label quick start video and reading the notes below it.
- Folder Basics: Since you'll be working in the file system, be sure to watch the video on understanding the Calibration Control folders .
- Label Naming Rules: All asset labels must have the word asset in the label name, calibration labels must have duecal and calibration not required labels must have CNR. These words (asset, duecal, & CNR) allow Calibration Control to identify the type of label.
- P-touch Editor: The P-touch editor software that comes with P-touch printers (or download from Brother) is required to edit the 120+ labels that come with Calibration Control or to create your own labels.
- Label Fields Available: All of the label fields below are available for custom calibration labels and asset labels.
- Using Label Fields: Access the label fields below by using the P-touch Editor to change the Object Name of text or barcode objects of a given label.
- Sample Labels: Check out the sample labels for Calibration, Asset, and CNR (Calibration Not Required). They are a good resource for choosing which labels you want to use.
** The EquipmentTypeCode field is a combination of the Equipment Type Code and the Equipment ID. Therefore, if the Type Code is VF and the Equipment ID is 0143, the EquipmentTypeCode would be VF-0143.
Last updated: 24 Aug 2015