Reports & Labels
Calibration Control uses the default Reports and Labels, however you have the ability to set any report as your default certificate, worksheet, etc. You can copy and customize any report or label and use it as an override with a specific equipment record or set is as a default report/label to use with all records.
Default ReportsThese settings determine which reports are used by default. While most reports can be previewed using the Reports Print Menu, the Cal Certificate includes specific data so that it can only be previewed through an Equipment record.
- Calibration Cert: Template used when printing a Calibration Certificate.
- Due Cal Report: Report template used when printing the Calibration Due Report from the ribbon menu.
- Cal Worksheet: Calibration Worksheet that prints when the Equipment record has a Measurement Template or a previous Calibration Event.
- Blank Worksheet: Calibration Worksheet that prints when the Equipment record has neither a Measurement Template nor a previous Calibration Event.
- Uncertainty: Default report for the Measurement Uncertainty Budget.
- OOT Investigation: Designates the Out-Of-Tolerance (OOT) Investigation worksheet used when Equipment received for calibration is found OOT.
- Custom Report: Custom report for a single Equipment record, which can print from the context menu in the Equipment grid.
Default Labels Tab
Default Equipment Labels: These settings determine which
label templates are used by default when using the 'Print Label' button from the
Equipment dialog. (Default label settings can be overridden for a specific
Equipment, Type, or Model record.)
- Calibration Due: Prints when the calibration frequency generates a due date and uses labels with the 'Due Cal' string in their file name.
- Asset: File templates are identified as Asset labels by the 'Asset' string in the file name.
- Cal Not Required: Prints in place of the Calibration Due label when the Calibration Frequency is 'Cal Not Required' and is identified as CNR label by the 'CNR' string in the file name.
- Next Use: Print in place of the Calibration Due label when the Calibration Frequency is 'Next Use' and the labels are identified by a 'Next Use' string in their file name.
- System: Prints with information relating to an Equipment System.
Last Updated: 31 July 2020