Options - Check Out
Configure settings for the Check Out dialog in Calibration Control and CC Terminal.
- Prevent Check Out if already Checked Out: Users will be required to Check In an equipment before attempting to Check Out.
- Default Use Count Check In/Out Quantities: Define the Default Use Count quantity for Check In and Check Out using the corresponding fields.
- Auto Assign Authenticated User in Check Out Dialog: When using User Authentication (Sign-in mode), the user currently signed in will automatically populate the Person field.
- Do Not Allow Check Out of Hidden Equipment: Prevent Equipment with a hidden Status from being checked out.
- Only Current User Can Check Out Equipment: When using User Authentication (Sign-in mode), the user currently signed in will be the only user allowed to Check Out equipment.
- Person Field During Check Out
- Work Order Field During Check Out
- Status Field During Check In AND Out
Last Updated: 4 August 2020