Options - Calibration
Within the Option dialog's Advanced tab, modify Calibration Control's Calibration settings to fit your company's standards.
- Status on Calibration Pass: Select a status that will be applied to an Equipment record when a new Calibration event has Passed.
- Status on Calibration Fail: Select a status that will be applied to an Equipment record when a new Calibration event has Failed.
- Received for Calibration Status: When using the Status Change dialog, if the selected status is set, three changes are made to the related Equipment dialog: (a) the Status is changed to the selected status, (b) the Received field is set to TODAY, and (c) a note record is created describing the event.
- Reminder Lead Days: The number of days that determine which equipment is "soon due" and will appear in the Due Cal report and when browsing equipment that is due for calibration.
- Max Measure Groups to Submit at Once: The maximum number of measurement groups you can submit at once. By default, the value is 0 which indicates there is no max.
- Second Pause between MG Submit: The number of seconds to pause between each measurement group being submitted. By default, the value is 0 which indicates there is no pause between submitting measurement groups.
- Manually Set Due Dates in Equipment Dialog: Normally, the Calibration Due (Next Cal) is automatically calculated based on the Last Calibration and the Calibration Frequency. Therefore, checking this option for manual set will disable the automatic calculation.
- Ask to Print OOT Worksheet When Received OOT: With this option checked, the User who saves a Calibration Event with the Received Out-Of-Tolerance (OOT) condition will be asked if the OOT Worksheet should be printed. (Works with the next option below.)
- Null Cal Received Date on Successful Cal: (Usually used in conjunction with the above Received for Calibration Status feature) With this option checked, when a new Calibration is saved with a 'Passed' Status then the Received [for Calibration] field in the Equipment record is automatically nulled.
- Use Last Calibration as Template if No Template Linked: With this option checked, creating a new Calibration Event uses the most recent Calibration Event as the Measurement Template if no Template is otherwise linked for that Equipment.
- Prevent Entry of Future Date for Calibration Dates: Prevent the manual entry of a calibration due date in the future.
- Work Days: Select which days of the week are considered work days for calibrations.
Last Updated: 4 August 2020